"Our mission is to challenge students to demonstrate the academic, technical,
and interpersonal skills necessary for successful lifelong learning."
NO. 19 (A5) - Wednesday, September 26, 2018
· The first NHS meeting of the year is this Thursday at 2:05 in room 304. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Sullivan in 219 or Ms. Kellogg in 304. (Ms. Sullivan)
· The Leadership Academy meeting has been changed to Tuesday,
October 2nd, at 2:05 in the Room 226. Any student interested, should attend this informational meeting. (Mr. Rabidou)
· The Chess Club and Magic; the Gathering will meet this Thursday Sept. 27th, at 2:05 in room 102. All are welcome and come ready to play. (Mr. Kramer)
· Attention Grade 9 students: Come learn how you can become more involved with the class of 2022. On Thursday, September 27th. There will be a meeting in room 111A for all that are interested. (Mr. Davol and Ms. Porter)
· Business Professional of America meeting will be today at 2:00 in Room 226. See Mr. Rabidou or Mr. Hamilton for passes. (Mr. Rabidou)
· There will be a 10th grade ring assembly today, at 1:45 in the auditorium. Dismissal will be from there. (Ms. Snow)
· Attention grade 11 students: The PSAT will be offered to all grade 11 students free of charge on Wednesday, October 10th during school hours. If you are interested in taking the PSAT to prepare for the SAT, you must sign up in guidance by Friday, September 28th.
· Attention all students: The add/drop deadline to modify your schedule is Friday, September 28th. Guidance will be unable to accommodate schedule changes after this day. Thank you. (Ms. Fisichella)
Events • Activities • Meetings
- General Info
- Students & Parents
- Student Life