Post-Graduates are admitted to Keefe on a space-available basis. Post-Graduate refers to those students who have recently graduated from high school or have earned a GED certificate. Students enrolled in a Post-Graduate Program at Keefe may earn a program certificate or the Certificate of Occupational Proficiency, provided they receive passing scores on required exams and competency tests.
Post-Graduate Technical Training will be completed over a ten-month period from September-June. Adult programs consist of 1000 hours of technical training taking place in the same labs, training areas, and classrooms as the high school population. Adult students will spend every week Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM in their technical training area.
We offer Post Graduate instruction in the following areas
Design & Visual Communications
Landscape & Design
Programming & Web Development
- Click HERE for a downloadable application form.
- Schedule a personal interview through the Guidance Office at 508-416-2270
- Present a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Show proof of immunizations: two doses of MMR and a current Tetanus shot.
- The Hepatitis B series will also be necessary and must be started within 30 days of enrollment, if needed.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due upon enrollment. The total cost of the ten-month program is $500.00. Payments of $50.00 are due at the first of each month. Additional costs for equipment may also be required in some programs.
Joseph P. Keefe Technical School is an equal opportunity institution. All programs are open to students without regard to race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, disability, home status, or national origin. The School District is in full compliance with Massachusetts Law. Chapter 622 of the Acts of 1917 (U.S. Code and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Individuals may make inquiries relative to Chapter 622 and Title IX and Section 504 from the coordinator at the school address or by phoning (508) 416-2100.